> Sachin Tendulkar House
Sachin Tendulkar House
Sachin Tendulkar House:
- Earlier, sachin used to live in sahitya sahawas in bandra east. Sahitya sahawas-Sachin tendulkar house in Mumbai is place where he spent most of his years. After that in year 2001, Sachin tendulkar house in Mumbai was plush la mer building. Currently Sachin tendulkar new house is dorab villa.
- Like every person sachin also dreamt of a big house. So, Sachin tendulkar house dreams were accomplished when he bought an old villa for his family in Mumbai. He lives here along with his family. In his family he has his wife and two children. His dream has come true after he constructed a big house for himself. A glimpse of sachin tendulkar house can be taken from images or photos. His old house photos can also be seen.
Sachin Tendulkar New House:
- Sachin tendulkar has fulfilled his dream by buying a new house near carter road which is situated in bandra west in suburban Mumbai. He has purchased an old villa.
- Sachin tendulkar house belongs to satra group. Its cost is 35 crore. He bought this house in month of December.
- Sachin tendulkar house in Mumbai is very old.
- Sachin tendulkar house is in a shell shape.
It is renovated in a very proper manner. As a result, after its construction it has achieved a very good shape. Rooms inside sachin tendulkar’s house are extremely beautiful. Living area and all other rooms are marvelous. Garden area of his house is also very beautiful.
Information Regarding Sachin Tendulkar New House:
- Dorab villa was built in year 1920.
- This villa was initially occupied by a Parsi family.
- It is a one storied building.
- Measurement of Sachin tendulkar new house is 9000 square feet. Whole property measures 10000 square feet.
- Sachin tendulkar house is very beautiful. Sachin tendulkar house in Mumbai has been renovated and then a new house has been constructed.
Images or photos of Sachin tendulkar new house portrays that it is constructed very beautifully. Sachin tendulkar house in Mumbai has gained lots of praises by all those who have a glimpse of it in real or through its photographs.